In today’s fast-paced, double-duty world, it seems like everyone is trying to do more with less time in all facets of their lives. To help your staff, customers, clients and partners become as productive as possible, consider a promotional product that helps them be more efficient and effective while driving your brand visibility. The feelings of appreciation these items evoke also elevates a company’s image and fosters brand loyalty.
Here is a promotional product list bursting with items that’ll enhance outputs in various areas of life – from work to home and other productivity points of interest in-between.
- Calendars: Nothing will keep you on schedule better than a well-managed calendar, where you can write down where you have to be, by when, and what you have to do. This is fundamental to being productive. It’s a promotional product that comes in all types of shapes, sizes, and perspectives. There are peel-and-stick calendars, perpetual calendars, weekly view calendars, pocket-size calendars and those calendars that also double as appointment books or schedulers. All of them offer ample amounts of space for your logo or brand messages.
- Organizers: Nothing works as well at keeping you organized than an organizer! No matter what area of life is in disarray, there’s sure to be a logo-friendly organization tool to help quell the chaos. This includes items that’ll keep your office, home, car, leisure time and even health in tip-top shape. Top-line items can include three-ring binder organizers, filing systems and desk accessories, portable padfolios, disaster survival kits, tool keepers and pill boxes. Containers of every shape, size and sort abound. When organized, life becomes less stressful. Energy can then also be put into more important and enjoyable activities.
- Incentive Programs: If you are looking to motivate your own staff to produce at a faster rate or at a higher caliber, nothing incents productivity better than a tangible incentive of value. Or, help other businesses motivate their staff pools in this same regard. Such employee productivity programs are well-proven to drive productivity and even boost company culture and morale. Human resource rewards can involve commemorative plaques, trophies, certificates and even great signs like “employee of the month.” From there, brand-able glam gifts like leather attaches, watches, technology items and such will keep the staff’s collective eye on the prize.
- Stress Relievers: It’s a fact: when a person is stressed, they are more distracted, disorganized, and have a difficult time being productive. Stress is known to block creativity and good decision-making not to mention it just drags a person down both physically and emotionally. Logo-friendly stress relievers can go a long way to help alleviate the tension. And, they are available in many forms. Stress balls are intended to address the problem directly, while sports equipment can help get a person up, moving, and loose as an opportunity to clear their mind and “reboot.”
Whether there is a need to stay organized and tidy or stay motivated and energized, productivity is a key to success. There are many promotional product picks that inspire in both respects:
Calendars and organizers remind you of what needs to be done and by when, how it should be prioritized, and where the right tools can be found to get it done – all the components that foster productivity.
- Nothing elicits the urge to pick up the pace like dangling a carrot that incentivizes productivity – from awards and plaques to personalized luxe gifts that conveys a company’s appreciation and recognition.
- Nothing is more stifling than stress, so a good promotional stress ball or piece of exercise or sports equipment can thwart productivity pitfalls.